TERIMA KASIH ATAS SOKONGAN KORANG

I will be there.......



If one day you feel like crying...
Call me.

I don't promise that I will make you laugh,

But I can cry with you

If one day you want to run away--
Don't be afraid to call me.
I don't promise to ask you to stop...
But I can run with you


If one day you don't want to listen
to anyone...
Call me.
I promise to be there for you.
And I promise to be very quiet.



But if one day you call...

And there is no answer...

Come fast to see me.

Perhaps I need you.











2 comments:

cLina BeLedZa said...

seronoknya kalau dapat teman yg macam tu kan.
tapi...ada tak org yg sebegitu?
ramai yg sudi brkata sebegitu tp hakikatnya payah nak cari org yg macamtu.

Day Dreamer said...

clinaku,

yup! mmg best dan mmg susah nk cari yg mcm tu. tp as long as kita cuba buat yg terbaik, dah cukup. at least org tau kita mencuba.

=)